Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bye Bye Milky!!!!

Well, last night we had Dawson's Bye-Bye Milky party!!! He has been way too obsessed with breastfeeding for almost two-years and I am a working mom- I can't do it anymore!!! He still wakes up 5-7 times a night for crying out loud! I've been weaning him for 4-1/2 months. First, not during the day, then not falling asleep to it, and so on. Well, last night was the last time he gets it period! I knew it would be hell, but I also knew he'd never give it up willingly. So, we had spaghetti & garlic bread for dinner (his favorite), got cupcakes, and soda pop and PARTIED!! Then, as his "reward" (aka bribery) for being such a big boy, we got him a big Monster Truck!! So, the middle of the night was hell as many of you can imagine, and I'm sure tonight will be worse. But hey, it's one night at a time and I'm proud of both of us for getting this far! ha ha!

I don't care what you say, I won't give up the milky!!

Yay, cupcakes!!

Look how big my Monster Truck is!!

I love my Monster Truck!!!

I am so happy right now because I have no idea how hard it will really be for me!
I can go really fast with this thing!

No comments: