Our nephew, Davian, is in town visiting for three weeks. He lives in Washington, and thus, we don't get to see him very often. But since he's here now, we were going to do fun things for Easter. Unfortunately, Daniel was really, really sick on Saturday & wasn't able to go with us to play Easter games. However, Dawson & I still went with Grandma Kathy, Uncle Wavy, and Cousin Davian to a church with many Easter activities. They had an egg hunt, cookie decoration station, hand/face painting, balloon animals, coloring pages, and basket raffles. Dawson was soo proud of himself at the egg hunt and had a blast the whole morning.

Dawson & Davian after the hunt.

"I can decorate a cookie but I can't smile and keep my eyes open at the same time!!"

"Mom, I don't want to take a picture. I'm coloring!"

"Look Mommy, I snuck back to decorate & eat more cookies!!"

Davian has to act cool for the camera.

Dawson needed to relax after all his activities...But he wouldn't let me hold his eggs.

"Back away or I'll get you with my balloon sword!" (It was a dog but it scared Dawson so Davian took it apart.)

Father & son. Man, you can sure tell Davian is a Martinez too!!!

Dawson & his new favorite buddy Davian!
No comments:
Post a Comment