Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Cuffe Wedding

Josh & Kindra got married this weekend and, of course, it was a beautiful wedding. Kindra looked wonderful and the wedding was a lot of fun. My husband was one of the groomsmen, and may I say, he looked so handsome. We were both pretty exhausted by Sunday because of the rehersal dinner (the same night as Halloween), the wedding, and the brunch on Sunday. Of course, Daniel was more tired than I was because, unlike him, I didn't stay up till 4am the night before the wedding drinking with the guys. Silly boys!!! Anyways, below are some pictures of the fun.
What a beautiful bride.



My husband walking with Amdanda- too bad I cut off the top of his head.


Kindra & Josh. What a beautiful couple.


Suprised my hubby- but Amanda is beautiful of course.



Chris & his daughter. She got pretty sleepy at the end of the night cuz she was out dancing all night long.


The happy couple dancing.


My husband getting his grove on.


Me and my hubby. He's a tad drunk by this point. But he's still cute.

No comments: