Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry, Merry Christmas to all!!! We are on the countdown for Christmas at my house, but here's something most people don't hear often.....Dawson doesn't want Santa to come to our house!! He is so funny! He likes the concept of Santa but in reality is so scared of him that he would rather not have toys than have him come to our house. We explained to him that he doesn't have to see Santa, but he still told us to call him & ask him not to come. So, as of right now, we made a deal with Dawson that we would have Santa go to Kep's house (our neighbor), and then Daddy would pick up the presents from there. Too flippen funny!!!!!!

Every year I love buying the boys matching PJ's and making them pose under the tree. Starting next year I'll have to break down & just buy Christmas themed ones but not be all matching because Joshua is getting too big, they don't make the same styles as they do for the little ones, and I will probably want my baby to look like the girl that she is, not like her big brothers!! ha ha!

Anyways, I could have just posted one or two of these pics, but they're just so cute I had to post them all. Enjoy, and MERRY CHRISTMAS again from all of us.

I cannot believe how big they are getting.

Joshua looks a little less thrilled here.

This one may be my favorite.

Too flippen cute!

Dawson is yelling "STOP IT DADDY" in this one because Daddy was behind me making growling noises trying to get the kids off track.

Daddy is walking away now & took Joshua's focus in the process.

The boys & the dogs. We don't have good little dogs that actually sit, look at the camera, and pose like some people (Yes, Lizzy, I'm talking to you)!

This one is cute. It appears the dogs are looking lovingly at each other.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: