Thursday, January 8, 2009

Dawson & Landon

Courtney, Shane & Landon stopped by our house on the way out of town so that the boys could exchange their Christmas presents. I always really notice just how big our kids are when they get together. They are both such cuties- but I can't seem to get Dawson out of the habit of referring to Landon as "Baby Landon". At 18 months old, he's anything but!!!!! He is stinken cute though!! I didn't want to post the pictures with me in them because I'm starting to look beyond large, but I figured I'd have to hear it from Courtney if I didn't- so they're included too.

Dawson, Shane & Landon..two out of three looking at the camera.

The boys playing with Dawson's present from Landon.

Both distracted.

My son looks shocked!

Me & the boys...Landon doesn't want to sit with Auntie Summer.

The fat pregnant woman and beautiful Courtney.

2 comments:

Pat's said...

Summer you look great, Am so excited for the little one to come..Love that baby ticker!!! HA! Hope your feeling well as can be. The boys under the tree is a good tradition and I like the matching outfits even it it's only for this last year. Keep up the wonderful work with your family. The dividends are rich!!love aunt Pat

Unknown said...

You are such a goob! You are gorgeous! Always have been, always will be. :) Love you!!!