Friday, April 10, 2009

Taya Annaliese Martinez

Hip hip hooray!!! We have our little girl. Sorry this has taken me three weeks, but I've been a tad busy with the new baby. Taya Annaliese Martinez was born on March 20th -the first day of Spring- at 7:55am weighing 6lbs 13oz and measuring 21 inches long. Apparently, she was early. According to my ultrasound I was 39 weeks- thus being why they did the c-section. But in all her tests, she only came out at 37 weeks. So, she could have cooked a tad longer, but is wonderful anyways.


My DAUGHTER!!

She's not sure what to think.

So beautiful!

Daddy & the little girl he's always wanted.

All her boys checking her out.

My children.

So cute!

I just adore her!

We're a good fit!

The day we came home!

She looks too little for the carseat.


Welcome home...now goodnight!

No comments: