Then, I decided I was going to take a nice picture of my two little boys by a tree. Yeah, that was a dumb thought! Joshua was, of course, wonderful. However, Dawson seriously thinks he is the funniest thing in the entire world & refused to act normal for the pictures (as usual). He just makes tons of different goofy faces. What a nerd he is!!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Daddy's Day!!!
As everyone knows, yesterday was Happy Daddy's Day!!!! Me & my boys had a relaxing but fun day. We decided to take our dogs to the pond to see how Tucker would do swimming- since we've never taken him before. (He's 9 months old now.) Kayla is an excellent swimmer, but Tucker is kinda a wimp! We'll have to work with him.
Then, I decided I was going to take a nice picture of my two little boys by a tree. Yeah, that was a dumb thought! Joshua was, of course, wonderful. However, Dawson seriously thinks he is the funniest thing in the entire world & refused to act normal for the pictures (as usual). He just makes tons of different goofy faces. What a nerd he is!!!
On the bridge focusing on their dad, not me.
Then, I decided I was going to take a nice picture of my two little boys by a tree. Yeah, that was a dumb thought! Joshua was, of course, wonderful. However, Dawson seriously thinks he is the funniest thing in the entire world & refused to act normal for the pictures (as usual). He just makes tons of different goofy faces. What a nerd he is!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment