Monday, June 16, 2008

Joshua's Pre-school Graduation...

On May 15th Joshua Michael graduated from pre-school!!! Yay for him! We went to Canon for the event, and he was so cute. The pictures of the actual ceremony didn't come out too well. I blame the black curtains because Joshua's mom had the same problem with her camera. But below is what we got. Then we went to Joshua's Grandparent's house for a party. Dawson had such a fun time playing with Joshua's cousins- especailly Reese who he now wants as a big sister!!! Joshua is such a big boy..........
There's our boy! His mom & I tried to get him to smile- but no!

I took this picture because I liked to monkey!! Joshua's teacher, Ms. Liz, is the one holding the microphone. Very nice lady.

Yes, we got a smile!!!

Joshua's party at his Grandma's house.

The party animals! From left, Dawson, Cousin Reese, Cousin Issac, Sister Karmalee, Joshua, and in the back is Cousin Toby.

The main man! He's so handsome!

Daddy & Joshua.
Joshua opening presents.

No comments: