Friday, April 10, 2009

Taya Pictures

Just some more, updated pictures of my baby. I forgot how quickly they get big. She already looks so different than she did three weeks ago! So precious!
Naked & bundled.

Pretty in pink.

Her jaundice caused her to be on a billi blanket for a week, and she was our little "glow worm".

Look at those big, beautiful eyes.

Our glow worm doing her thing.

She's getting so big, so fast.

Very alert.

Just took a bath- I love this picture!!

So peaceful.

"What's up Mommy?"

Baths make her sleepy.

1 comment:

Pat's said...

Dear Summer! she is beautiful!! I love the peace picture. I have something for her so tell her to not grow so FAST. I'd better send it this week or come up next week..Who's nose is that??? Yes having a girl is so fun and now you are not alone!!!
Take care of mommy too. Love aunt Pat