Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Artist

Dawson is becoming quite the artist. A few weeks ago, we decided to paint his room, and he was so excited to help. Needless to say, he only got to help on the first coat & then Daddy took over, but he did such a great job.
The last two photos are of me. And while I don't usually pike posting pictures of just me, I'm posting them because Dawson is also becoming quite the photographer. He takes my camera around the house & just snaps pictures all day long. He's actually really good at it, and it keeps him occupied for a long time. So, Dawson took those pictures of me.
He is so proud of his art work on the wall.

Dawson's painting.

The painter in action.

I'm sitting at my desk & Dawson is sitting on the floor taking this picture.

Yep, that's my tounge. Enjoy.

No comments: