Anyways, he had the best birthday ever & he keeps asking for another one. He is so so so cute, and handsome, and funny, and smart. What can I say? I love him!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Happy Birthday Dawson!!!
Oh my gosh, my little boy turned 3 on the 20th!!!! I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by- he's supposed to be my little infant & now he's my big boy who is going to be a big brother to my next infant! Yikes!! Anyways, he wanted a Monster Truck birthday party, which isn't suprising at all. I got wall decals of monster trucks for the boy's room anyways, and I waited until the party to use them & I just stuck them all over the walls of the living room for decoration- to later be moved into the bedroom. Perfect, easy decorating!
Anyways, he had the best birthday ever & he keeps asking for another one. He is so so so cute, and handsome, and funny, and smart. What can I say? I love him!
Kara loving on her son Cody.
Anyways, he had the best birthday ever & he keeps asking for another one. He is so so so cute, and handsome, and funny, and smart. What can I say? I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment